Thursday, September 13, 2007

"You've got to be Schmitting me"

So far, seventeen orders have been placed for the "Holy Schmitt" t-shirts. I need three more orders for the minimum of 20 so the shirts (white with black letters, gk gloves with panther paw under the lettering) will cost right around 10 dollars. I will check with the JV before the Goshen game. The order will be placed after tonight's game with Goshen and the shirts shoul be here in 7-10 days.
Ref. comments
Chupp - your order is confirmed.
Ducky: Is it orange or white?

3 comments:

Chupp said...

Yes i was just confirming with you that you got my order for a t-shirt.

Unknown said...

Hey Dijkstra guess what???
Last night those people came over when they got home from Holland and they brought me back a Nederlands Jersey, an Ajax banner, and an Ajax keychain..Stinks tho cuz the jersey is a little big but its still sweet!
Cya tonight at the game!

Chupp said...

Yea i was just confirming with you that you got my order.