Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Classic Story

Last Friday after practice I asked the two players who were still standing outside the fence if they had a ride coming. One of them said his ride was there but left. I asked what happened. The player says "well, I opened the back door and put my bags in the back seat. I closed the door to get in the front but my mom took off". I asked him if he had called his mom to make her aware he was separated from his bags. "not yet" was his response. Since it had been a while I told him that he probably should place hte call. He did. I asked her what she said and the player says "well she said that she started talking to me but got no answer and she looked and noticed I wasn't in the car so she is on the way back to get me" hahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: