Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dutch Touch Blog 2015

For all of you who are new to the blog, here is what all the fuss is about. This blog is by far the best and funniest NW soccer blog you will read this season. Mainly because it is the only NW soccer blog. Not mainly actually, it is the only reason and then again, it is questionable in itself if it is even funny. Maybe only to the writer himself. I try to inform you about the issues that deal with the team, practice time changes, game time changes etc.. Anything that we think you need to be aware of as it pertains to the Varsity and JV, we try and post it here. After a lot of games, I will write a small synopsis of what the game was about (from my flawed perspective of course). Mostly after wins. I find little or no inspiration to write after a loss. On gamedays, I usually re-state the obvious such as game time and other information about the team.Hopefully you will enjoy the blog and GO PANTHERS!

No comments: